Life After Bankruptcy And Rebuilding Credit And Preparing For The Future
At Goering & Goering, LLC, we know that no one wants to file bankruptcy. Deciding that this is the best step can be very difficult. Why do people wait? They are concerned about life after bankruptcy. Our skilled bankruptcy lawyers have been helping clients in the Southern Ohio, and Northern Kentucky areas with a wide range of bankruptcy problems since the 1960s. Our attorneys believe in helping every client make the best possible decision. This includes providing reliable information about how bankruptcy will affect your life now and in the future. There is hope, and we can help you get through this legal challenge.
Bankruptcy Can Help You Start Anew
Do not believe the myths spread by debt consolidation companies. The realities are:
- Although a bankruptcy filing will appear on your credit report for seven to 10 years, there are effective ways to start rebuilding credit soon after you file.
- If you have late payments, loans in default, and other serious debt problems, it is likely that your credit score is already low. Bankruptcy may allow you to start turning that around.
- Bankruptcy does not require giving up everything you own. Most filers are able to keep important assets, such as equity in homes, vehicles, household goods, and retirement accounts.
- After getting debt relief through consumer bankruptcy, many people successfully obtain credit cards, auto loans, and home loans.
- Living under the stress of creditor harassment and the threat of collection lawsuits can make it impossible to focus on work and family. Bankruptcy may provide a fresh financial start and the relief you need to be productive and happy again.
You may have other concerns based on your future goals. An attorney at our firm can offer guidance on employment, student loan availability, effective ways to rebuild credit and more. We never pressure anyone to file bankruptcy. In fact, we present all other options, including pursuing debt workout solutions or even settlements with creditors.
Related Blog Posts:
We Are Dedicated Debt Relief Attorneys
Our goal is to help you achieve a brighter future, free from debt. If you have questions about life after bankruptcy, our lawyers will provide straight answers. Take the first step by scheduling your free consultation, call Goering & Goering, LLC, at 513-838-2407 today. You can also message us online. We represent clients in Southern Ohio, and Northern Kentucky communities such as Covington, Newport, and Alexandria.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.