At the law firm of Goering & Goering, LLC, in Cincinnati, Ohio, we are all about helping people get the debt relief they need to get back on track. That has been true since the early 1960s, when firm founder Robert A. Goering began practicing bankruptcy law with skill and integrity. Our professional family extends that legacy every working day.
Helping People Get Debt Relief For More Than 50 Years
We are dedicated to helping thousands of individuals, families and business owners understand their options and make sound decisions to overcome debt problems. If you are struggling with bills, worried about foreclosure or struggling with your business, our lawyers are here to help. We do not apply pressure. We are very good at finding workable solutions that you can afford.
Knowledge You Can Trust · Emphasizing Personal Service And Prompt Action
It matters which bankruptcy firm you choose to assist you in a difficult time. Some of the facts and principles that set our firm apart include:
- Our four attorneys have outstanding credentials, from certifications in both business and consumer bankruptcy law to inclusion in Ohio Super Lawyers for 2010 through 2014 and service as bankruptcy trustees.
- Every client meets and works directly with an experienced lawyer — not a paralegal or assistant.
- We don't just practice bankruptcy law, we teach the subject at Chase College of Law and are often asked to speak and present on bankruptcy topics.
- The majority of our business comes to us by referral from other lawyers and people we have helped in the past.
- We are experienced in handling straightforward Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings, Chapter 13 reorganization plans, emergency filings to stop sheriff sales, and cases involving complex taxation issues and other challenging concerns.
Call 513-621-0912 Or Contact Us Online Anytime
If you are struggling with debt and want a fresh start, we will welcome your call. In addition to clients throughout Hamilton County, Clermont County, Brown County and surrounding areas in Ohio, we assist clients in Northern Kentucky. Let's start with a free consultation to discuss your needs. We are here to help you.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.